NRE Blown Injected Roots 572 - The Imposter
HOT ROD SERIES: *$45,000+
*The estimated price is based on the motor featured in the photo.
1150 hp @ 6500 RPM
This engine was developed because I felt there was need for it. For many years I would see these Injected blown motors try to be driven on the street without success. Massive surge idle and light switch throttle made them very hard to control on the street. This engine is the solution for that. This combo has low compression and hydraulic roller camshaft, so it can be cruised on the street using 91 octane pump fuel. We’ve also worked out the tune-up. This sucker will idle nice at 1400 RPM and take throttle smoothly. You can now have that crazy Fuel Blown Look, Throttle response, and an absolutely insane sound and be able to put a bunch of street miles on it. You’ll be able to hear this motor from two blocks away.
- BLOCK: Splayed caps 2 piece rear main
- CRANKSHAFT: Callies Magnum 4.5 Stroke 4340 forged
- CONNECTING RODS: Billet Oliver 6.700 long
- PISTONS: Custom JE 9 to 1 2618 material
- RINGS: Ductile Iron
- CAMSHAFT: Custom NRE Custom Hydraulic Roller
- LIFTERS: Hydraulic Short Travel roller lifters
- TIMING CHAIN: Cloyes
- TIMING COVER: Cast Aluminum Milodon
- ROCKER ARMS: Comp Cams Shaft Rocker System
- PUSHRODS: Trend
- OIL SYSTEM: Moroso 8 quart oil pan with hi-volume pump and pick-up
- HARMONIC DAMPER: ATI
- CYL HEADS: Brodix 360 2.300/1.880 Inconel Valves, Pac springs
- HEAD GASKETS: Cometic MLX
- VALVE COVERS: NRE Billet fully CNC Machined
- FASTENERS: ARP
- INTAKE MANIFOLD: BDS Competition
- BLOWER: Billet BDS 14-71 front offset
- HAT: Enderle Bird Catcher (3) 5 and 9/16 blades
- INJECTORS: Flow matched 1600 cc injectors
- FUEL MANAGEMENT UNIT: Holley fully Laptop controlled, Full wire harness and sensors
- IGNITION: crank trigger ignition and cam sensor
Customize your motor:
"Tom Its been a couple years now and i just wanted you to know how much i enjoy this engine. The sounds that come from this engine are pure Magic. I love the surge at idle,The blower whine ,you can hear me coming from a block away and when I snap the throttle It sounds like its a mini Top fuel engine on the street.It really is a experience to drive it . Thank you for building me my dream motor."
- Steve Lucas, Owner of a NRE 632 Roots Blown BBC
We BUILD TO YOUR CUSTOM SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum reliability
- Enormous amount of torque & hp
- Drives anywhere on 91 octane gas
- Larger power band
- More torque per cubic inch
- Drives anywhere on 91 octane gas
- Smooth power and performance
- High quality components
- Runs on pump or race gas.
- Patented Race Technology
- Season after season of engine reliability
- May require high-octane race fuel
STEP 1: Select a Motor Series
Every motor is built to the individuals needs. First, SELECT A MOTOR SERIES to let us know about your dream motor.
STEP 2: Devil's in the Details
Your motor setup and details are made-to-order and engineered specifically to fit your ride. Tom Nelson and NRE engine builders will work with you to concept your unique vision.
Options & Upgrades
Wether you have specific parts or a style in-mind, we can help show you options and upgrades that will push you ahead of the competition.
- NRE Turbocharger sizes
- NRE Alien Intake
- Fuel Management Systems
- Ignition upgrades
Polished, Vader Black + More Custom Color Options...
STEP 3: Start Your Engine
NRE will supply a detailed price quote for your approval, at that time, a deposit is required to start.