NRE Twin-Turbo Alien Windsor Ford 428
HOT ROD SERIES: *$42,000+
*The estimated price is based on the motor featured in the photo.
1000 hp on 91 octane and 1500 on race gas
The 428 Twin Turbo Windsor is something we have been refining for over 10 years. Today's current version is the best yet. This Twin-Turbo Ford is a full street engine using a proprietary hydraulic cam, which means you will never adjust valves. Our new electronics make this one of the nicest driving Fords we've ever done. We spent countless hours working on combinations designed around detonation resistance which the fords are known for. This makes 1000 hp on 91 octane and 1500 on race gas. The throttle response on this package is INSANE you will be surprised at how snappy this combo is. Best of all - this thing sounds AMAZING, a nice choppy idle and has that hollow unique Ford sound.
- BLOCK: Dart Splayed Cap 9.5 Deck
- CRANKSHAFT: Callies Magnum 4340 Forged 4.0 Stroke
- CONNECTING RODS: Oliver Billet 6.200
- PISTONS: JE Forged Pistons 8.8 to 1
- RINGS: Hell Fire
- BEARINGS: Clevite Engine Bearings H Series
- VALVETRAIN: Hydraulic Roller Cam & Short travel Lifters, Chromoly Roller Rockers Smith Bros .112 Wall Pushrods
- CYLINDER HEADS: AFR 220 Fully CNC ported Ex, Inconel Valves 10 Degree Locks and Retainers
- INDUCTION: NRE Alien Intake
- HEAD GASKETS: Cometic
- FASTENERS: ARP
- OIL SYSTEM: Canton oil pan with hi-volume pump and pick-up
- HARMONIC DAMPER: ATI
- FUEL MANAGEMENT UNIT: Holley hp laptop Programmable
- IGNITION: 36-1 Crank Trigger with 8 Ignition Coils
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Stainless Steel Tubular Ex Headers
- TURBOCHARGERS: 2 72MM NRE Mirror Image Gen 2
- WASTEGATES: Precision 46MM V-Band Billet Wastegates
- BLOW-OFF VALVE: Tial
- VALVE COVERS: NRE Billet fully CNC Machined
Customize your motor:
"This thing is an absolute mind bender it took all my preconceived notions and blew them up. This car makes 1500 hp and cruises down the road like it has a crate motor in it, then you lean into the throttle and following a brief spool up time (almost none at all when full boost is available) the car accelerates like there is a JATO rocket strapped to the roof. This is something you could drive seven days a week to cruises or down any major street in America. Its real, it works insanely well and I can't believe it either. I guess the best praise to really give is that it will remain a life highlight to say I piloted the thing."
- Brian Lohnes, Hot Rod Magazine Author
We BUILD TO YOUR CUSTOM SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum reliability
- Enormous amount of torque & hp
- Drives anywhere on 91 octane gas
- Larger power band
- More torque per cubic inch
- Drives anywhere on 91 octane gas
- Smooth power and performance
- High quality components
- Runs on pump or race gas.
- Patented Race Technology
- Season after season of engine reliability
- May require high-octane race fuel
STEP 1: Select a Motor Series
Every motor is built to the individuals needs. First, SELECT A MOTOR SERIES to let us know about your dream motor.
STEP 2: Devil's in the Details
Your motor setup and details are made-to-order and engineered specifically to fit your ride. Tom Nelson and NRE engine builders will work with you to concept your unique vision.
Options & Upgrades
Wether you have specific parts or a style in-mind, we can help show you options and upgrades that will push you ahead of the competition.
- NRE Turbocharger sizes
- NRE Alien Intake
- Fuel Management Systems
- Ignition upgrades
Polished, Vader Black + More Custom Color Options...
STEP 3: Start Your Engine
NRE will supply a detailed price quote for your approval, at that time, a deposit is required to start.